Sunday, March 18, 2012

Beach Wedding

Planning for a Beach Wedding?

My friend had her most stunning, romantic and memorable beach wedding in United States. Too bad that it was too far for me to travel there with my toddler. I can see how happy she was on her wedding day from some of the photos that she shared with me. At last, she found her Mr Right and best of all she had her dream wedding.

When her Mr Right agreed to have Beach Wedding, she quickly google on the internet finding beach wedding guide and instantly she purchased the e-book
Beach Wedding Planning Guide

She mentioned that luckily she managed to find the book and read it. Else, her dream wedding won't be as perfect as she thought. The checklists at the end of each section are so useful for her in planning her beach wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment