Sunday, March 11, 2012

Wedding MC

I attended one of my best friends’ wedding dinner over the weekend. As always, I will think this is another boring wedding dinner apart from celebrating my best friend's Big Day. A wedding dinner that will take place at the same old styles - boring singing band performing, boring MC etc..

However, to my surprise, the MC on the night has made everyone enjoyed themselves very much on the night with his entertaining speeches. Everyone has good time laughing, enjoying the food & the restaurant ambient. He is really the best ever MC I have ever seen & heard on a wedding dinner. The way he talked really opens my eyes. Even my other friends that attended the wedding dinner also have the same thoughts. He said it all thanks to the eGuide that he found online recently Be A Fun & Memorable MC

No comments:

Post a Comment